Tue. Jan 25th, 2022

Romanosky Roulette Strategy

Today, we are going to tell you how to bet on roulette with the Romanosky Roulette System.

The Romanosky Roulette System teaches the players on how to cover 32 numbers out of 37 numbers on the roulette with merely 8 chips and had a high wining rate of 86.5%!
So let’s waste no more time and understand on how to place our bet.

The Pros and cons of Romanosky Strategy

Minimum Wager: 8 units*
Maximum winning (per round): 1 units
Maximum Losing (per round): 8 units

Pros: –

  • Easy to understand and remember how to play
  • High winning rate (~86.5%)

Cons: –

  • high wagers
  • extremely low gain
  • slow recovery rate
  • super slow game pace

*Units can be any amount of currency you desired. However we will be increasing the unit by 2 every time we lose, hence I would encourage to start small.

Romanosky Strategy: Knowing “What” and “How”

First of all, we need to understand “what” you can bet on the roulette board: –

[table id=7 /]

Now we have know what we can bet on, we should not know on “how” to implement the Romanosky Strategy.

As we have said, the advantage of this roulette system is its simplicity, hence, it is very suitable for roulette beginners.

You only have to remember 2 rules in order to always cover 32 numbers with as little as 8 wagers: –

      • Any 2 dozens: 3 wagers for each one
      • Any 2 squares: 1 wager each


      • The squares are going to be put on the dozen that is not covered by the other two.
      • The 2 squares should not overlap with each other

That is why it is possible to cover 32 numbers: 12 + 12 (in dozens) and 4+4 (in squares).

There are always 5 uncovered numbers: zero and 4 numbers in one of the dozens.

The odds to win are 32:37, meaning 86.5%. Accordingly, the chances to loose are only 13.5%.

Romanosky Strategy: Betting Example

Roulette Romanosky Example 1
Romanosky Example 1

In example 1, we bet on the first and second dozens, which covers from 1 to 24, and our squares cover 26, 27, 29, 30, 31, 32, 34 and 35.
We will always have 5 numbers that we do not bet, which is 0, 25, 28, 33 and 36 in this example.

Roulette Romanosky Example 2 AFBcash.com
Romanosky Example 2

In example 2, we bet on the first and third dozens, which covers from 1 to 12, then 25 to 36, and our squares cover 13, 14, 16, 17, 19, 20, 22 and 23.
5 numbers that we do not bet for in this example is 0, 15, 18, 21 and 24.

Roulette Romanosky Strategy Judi Online Malaysia
Romanosky Example 3

For the last example here, we bet on the first and second dozens, which covers from 1 to 24, and our squares cover 25, 26, 28, 29, 32, 33, 35 and 36.
The numbers we have excluded is 0, 27, 30, 31 and 34.

Great bet for novices

I will certainly recommend this betting strategy to roulette beginners. I would also recommend players to always choose the Romanosky for “damage recovery”. For example, if you have lose the previous bets, you can try to apply Romanosky method to recover your lose, as this betting method had a tremendously high winning rate.

Responsible gaming

Always remember, gambling should be treated as a fun and exciting pastime, rather than a mean for you to generate huge and sudden income.